Yes, people are stupid!
"Two things are infinite, the universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"
One thing that never seize to amaze me is the level of stupidity people reach. This is not one of those narcissist posts boasting anything. It's actually some wisdom for everyone...
Here are my "top 10 If's", a list of things that every person should realize. Many people get it by nature, others get it with experience, hard work and growing up. And some, will simply never get it ...
- If you don't know, that doesn't mean that people don't know
- If you didn't see/hear/experience/witness, it doesn't mean that people didn't see/hear/experience/witness
- If you can't remember, it doesn't mean people can't
- If you failed, it doesn't mean others will
- If you think it's hard, it doesn't mean others find it hard
- If you're skeptic, it doesn't mean others don't have faith
- If it didn't work out for you, it doesn't mean it will not work out for others
- If they're smarter, don't prove you're dumber
- If you don't get it, people DO
- If you don't care about it, it doesn't mean people don't!
Ultimately, If you're STUPID, it doesn't mean the rest of the world is
So there you have it.... Stupid people will find an excuse to steer away from it and manage to miraculously ignore it. Others might take note ... even if it was completely mental ... Let it be there as a reminder for those who need it