I am starting to think that we [bloggers/readers] are holding other bloggers in such high esteem to the point that we really forget how arrogant, egotistic and stupid they really are.
Can you think of the negative things about blogging? Let me help you explore the darker side of blogging..
Folks, this doesn't mean that EVERYONE as in EVERYONE is like this. However, I can't hide my disappointment in so many
Bloggers are a special breed of humans, similar in every way you can imagine to humans. But they do have a dark side...
- 90% of all the blogger names you know, are FAKE! (And if you read this and THINK that I mean YOU, then consider this. You're not alone)
- Bloggers practice the ugliest form of dictatorship on their blogs. "It's my way, or the highway"
- Bloggers are showoffs, MOST of the time about things they are completely clueless about. YET, rule 2 applies.
- Bloggers are exhibitionist by nature. If it wasn't blogging and had they had better looking bodies. Many would have landed on the covers -and centerfolds- of magazines
- 90% of bloggers think of blogging as a "therapeutic" experience. I wonder, what are they trying to get therapy from? And wouldn't a "professional" be a better alternative?
- You can tell if a blogger hates you, or have something against you. All you have to do is say something and watch him:
- go crazy all over you.
- Completely ignore you.
- Mock you, make fun of you, or how you think ... you idiot!
- Delete your comment or
- Block you from accessing their site or from commenting
- Every single blogger (Especially the ones who claim not to care) care about:
- Number of hits.
- Number of Comments.
- WHO are the commentors.
- who/where people link to him.
- Every single blogger (Especially the ones who claim they don't) Brag about Item 7. (See point 4 above)
- Every single blogger THINKS the world was a mess before him. And became crap after him, as the "riffraff" discovered their way around "his"-blogosphere
- If a blogger takes on ANY project, just look at what's in it for him.
- If a blogger can't beat another. He would take every opportunity to lurk and jump on his enemy. If he can't. He'll just side with anyone ELSE against that guy. Just a sign of true weakness!
- If the blogger is a member of a blogging social network (like Global Voices, Voices Without Votes or 7iber), they continue to follow rules in point 6.2. Ignoring you even exist.
There's a lot of back-channel-politics that go off line. On Messenger, in private Emails, over coffee, over the phone and using SMS, don't assume everything that you read online to be true
Therefore I have few advices to people when dealing with bloggers:
- If think super highly of most bloggers. Don't! You'll only get disappointed!
- If you disagree with something KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT! (commentors on this blog are exempt from this rule)
- If I happen to piss you off, well, sorry, but I happen to speak whatever comes to my mind.
Now, WHO is your most favorite blogger, so I can disappoint you with some facts about him?