Ka3kit nescafe (Nescafe cake)
I just love this sweet! I make it all the time and it barely lasts more than a day in our house. It's a light sweet that's very easy to make. No baking required!
1 pack of unsalted biscuits (I use Ulker)
2 tablespoons of nescafe (change to your taste depending on how strong you want the nescafe taste)
5 tablespoons of sugar (use more if you want it to be very sweet)
1 can of cream (ishtah)
Whipped cream (3 of the little packs that come inside)
- Make the whipped cream (read the back of the box if you don't know how), add the cream (ishtah) and then place in the refrigerator.
- Boil some water, not much, around two cups. Add the nescafe and sugar and stir until it dissolves. (For extra nescafe taste, add a spoon or two from the nescafe mixture to the whipped cream).
- Pour into a steep bowl and let it cool a bit.
- Use a Pyrex glass pan or bowl (not sure what it's called). Dip the biscuits one at a time into the nescafe mixture and neatly place them in the pan side by side as seen in the picture below. (Don't leave the biscuit in the mixture too long or it will become mushy and will fall apart).
- Once you have completely filled the bottom of the pan, cover the layer of biscuits with the whipped cream generously, otherwise it will turn out too dry.
- Place another layer of biscuits followed by whipped cream 2 more times. You will end up with 3 layers.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Enjoy!