I am in shock and awe for the amount of excellent customer service I've been enjoying for the past week or so. Two incidents happened to me that reminded me how HORRIBLE the customer service is from business in Jordan, with the exception of "Ghazal for electronics" my favorite computer shop in Jordan (which is no longer there for some reason). My experience with the customer service has been so horrible in Jordan and the size of the corporation made absolutely no difference to the quality of the service!
The counter keeps rising, and freedom keeps plummeting
Eighty days, of oppression, of arrest without warrant, of no trial, of violation to human rights, of violation of humanity.
Eighty days since Fouad's wife, and two kids have seen him
Look at these faces, and tell them, your father is still not coming tonight kids...
The cruelty of humans, never seizes to disgust me!
I know it's so cliche. How Americans practically "throw" their kids out once their 18. Some say to help them learn Independence. Others say because they're fed-up with them and others think. Or the parents look for their own Independence. While others think this whole thing is rubbish. It's all lies and no one does that.
Last night, I discovered that. 1) It's not rubbish. 2) Not all people do it, but many do, and 3) The results are catastrophic to say the least! (in my view)
Yes, you heard it right! Qwaider has conquered his cooking Everest.... Behold... Kousa Ma7shi from scratch!
Remember what I said about the little love switch? That magical switch that you flip on to love people flip off to hate them. Flip on to accept just about anything from them. Or flip off to stop accepting anything even the slightest of jokes?
How I wish I could have a similar switch for unknowing people. Click, poof, they're no longer there.
Check out the awesome footage in this video feature, the one and only, Her Majesty Queen Rania herself
I read a very interesting article by Rania Kudsi, a new blogger questioning some are automatically believing that fathers should never take any part in raising their kids. How these parents barely care for their young or help around the house. It brought back to me wonderful memories of how my own parents used to cooperate to make this life work. How they helped each other, and almost fifty years later. They're still helping each other.
Aggregators are by far way more fun than your reader. This is three in one post!
- People actually submit new blogs to them
- There's always something new
- There is someone (other than you) working on them
- They bring blog owners more hits
- They help blog owners know where and how they are getting hits
- they help blog owners cater for their readers more
- They promote blogs, increasing their presence on the Internet
- They connect people
- They increase the value of blogs by providing more links going into the blogs
- they usually have other features like search that allows you to get to what you need quickly
- They have a longer history
- They are up to date on feeds, and blog owners, and possibly where they have moved their blogs
But that's not all ...